Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ugh, I'm home.

If you have seen one of my favorite movies, RENT, there is a scene that I identify with when it comes to coming home. Here is an okay quality version of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lzs70MfXNw

So as always, I have a ton of work I should be doing but I'm not doing any of it because all I want to do is sleep and sit on my laptop. I'm not a huge fan of being home in the first place. I mean don't get me wrong, I love seeing friends and such but its just my father that makes me want to go back to PA. Also, I get a depressing feeling when I am home that has to do with like, how nothing will ever be the same. I understand that things will change and they will always be changing and I love change, but I don't like going back.

It's hard to sit at home and think of high school and how life used to be and that it isn't what it is now. My parents are going to start the separation process soon, (I think), my sister lives in Texas now, and I live in PA. I'm not sure why I find going back so hard, but I just do. But my father and I have issues and I'm not sure when or if I'll be able to get over them. He is also kind of a jerk and other things but I'll spare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment