Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ethiopian food

My boyfriend bought me a pint of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream yesterday. I ate half of it yesterday and the other half just now. And I wish I had more. I'm such a fat ass some days.

Today a few of my friends and I got Ethiopian food for lunch. It was interesting I must say. I got this dish of chicken with onions and spices and it came on this bread that tasted like sour dough bread but had a spongey, pancake texture. They didn't give us silverware and instead we had to eat the meat with the bread. It was alright. The chicken was good but the bread wasn't. But it was a cool experience to have.

Nothing great going on lately, just mounds of homework. I have a lot of things on my mind lately that I'll share on a later post if I ever sort them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment