Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Big F' Up

So, I messed up. Badly. My boyfriend and I are completely done now because I seriously screwed things up. The past few weeks things have been really rough for us. Before I dated him I was on a couple of dating sites (yes, lame, I know but I like to take advantage of the internet and reach out to people). Well over the past few weeks I had been logging onto the sites and just poking around and talking to a few people. But lately things between him and me had been getting better so I was easing up on it.

Well last night when I was asleep, he was on my computer looking for a site I showed him and went through my history and saw that I had been on those sites. I know I shouldn't have been doing that but in a weird way that was how I was choosing to deal with the problems, by distracting myself with other people.

Life sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, ouch! But honestly, he had no business looking through the history of YOUR computer. So he si not so snow white.

    ReplyDelete